The small business Joint Venture, InfoPoint, LLC was founded as part of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Mentor-Protégé program to bring together the combined capabilities of Information Gateways, Inc. (Protégé) and OnPoint Consulting, Inc. (Mentor) to federal and state government customers. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, InfoPoint has access to over 300 people focused on delivering technically innovative, reliable and cost-effective solutions, while leveraging CMMI Level 3 for Development and Services, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 certifications.
Information Gateways, Inc. (IGI) is an established provider of Information Technology Solutions and Services to numerous Government clients. We specialize in design, integration and maintenance of state-of-the art systems that align the latest in information technology with client corporate business strategies. IGI is CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified, and operates under a DCAA-approved accounting system. Established in 1997, our corporate history reflects significant revenue and customer growth built on a solid, ethical business foundation.
OnPoint Consulting, Inc (OnPoint) is a cybersecurity and technology firm delivering secure IT infrastructure, enterprise systems, and national security solutions for the U.S. federal government. Our specialized strategy, cyber and technology capabilities are changing the way our clients improve performance, effectively deliver results and manage risk. OnPoint holds ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 certifications and a CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating for Development and Services. OnPoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sapient Government Services, a global consulting company part of Publicis.Sapient.
InfoPoint was purposefully formed to provide customers the ability to work with the combined qualifications of a small and large business on small business set aside contacts or other contacts for which the protégé is eligible.
• A combination of agency knowledge, capabilities, and work experience
• Ability to quickly bring together the right skills for meeting project needs including facility clearances and a talent quality management approach
• A mature infrastructure to provide efficient and effective contract management and DCAA-approved accounting practices and systems
Engineering and Development
• Enterprise Architecture • Systems Maintenance and Operations • Application Development • Data Center Operations • Network Management • Help Desk / Service Desk • Server Management and User Administration • Network Migration
Data Management and Data Warehousing
• Data Analysis, Design and Modeling • Data Warehousing, Data Marts • Data Integration, Aggregation, and Collection • ETL • Data Performance Tuning • Data Security Management • Business Intelligence
• Risk & Vulnerability Assessment • Security Integration Services • Incident Response / Disaster Recovery, COOP, and Policy Development • Secure Operations Center • Information Assurance & Governance
• Expediting changes in digital properties • Customer-facing technology systems • Website and e-commerce programs for a mobile world • Social media programs • Developing digital touching points
System Integration and Enterprise Resource Planning
• Business Transformation and Integration • Enterprise Architecture • ERP: Oracle Applications, Momentum, PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel • Operations and Maintenance, • ERP Infrastructure Planning, Installation, and Tuning